Chutney Cheese Spread
- 2 (8-ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded 2% cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup mango chutney
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions with tops
- 3 tablespoons dark raisins, chopped 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ¾ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Place cream cheese and cheddar cheese in food processor. Process until smooth.
- Stir in chutney, green onions, raisins, garlic, curry powder, coriander and ginger. Cover and refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- Place spread in serving bowl. Top with peanuts. Serve with assorted raw vegetables.