Cinnamon French Toast
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ¼ cup skim milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 4 thick slices whole-grain bread
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat egg, milk and vanilla in pie plate. Lightly dip bread slices in egg mixture, coating completely. Place on prepare baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Flip the bread halfway throughout the baking time. In small bowl stir together the sugar and cinnamon.
- To serve, sprinkle the sugar-cinnamon mixture over French toast slices. Top with strawberries.