Coleslaw with Zip
- 6 cups shredded red and green cabbage or coleslaw mix
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 6 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 small can chopped green chile peppers
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- In a large serving bowl, stir together cabbage, tomatoes, green onions and chilies.
- In small bowl whisk together vinegar and honey. Pour over the salad and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Stir well immediately before serving.
Makes 4 servings.