Crispy Chicken Strips
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ cup whole-wheat flour
- ½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1¼ lb. chicken tenders (about 10 tenders)
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Combine egg white and water in shallow dish. Place flour in a second shallow dish. Combine panko, almond meal, paprika, garlic powder, salad, pepper and cayenne in a third shallow dish.
- One piece at a time, dip chicken in the flour, then in the egg, then in the crumb mixture to coat. Arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake chicken, flipping pieces halfway through, until golden brown, about 18-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, honey mustard and vinegar in small bowl. Serve chicken with sauce, sprinkled with parsley.