Edamame Bean Salad
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole-kernel corn, rinsed
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add corn; cook and stir until golden brown, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in diced onion; cook and stir until onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Stir edamame, black beans, roasted red pepper and cumin into corn mixture; cook and stir until heated through, 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add cilantro and lime juice toss to combine.
Makes 6 servings.