- ½ cup farro
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- ½ large bulb fennel, cut in half, cored, and sliced very thin
- 2 generous handfuls baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Zest of ½ lemon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt (optional)
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook the farro according to package directions. Drain well if any cooking water remains. Transfer the farro to a large bowl.
- Add chickpeas, fennel, arugula, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, cumin, and salt. Toss well.
- Spoon into a shallow serving bowl or small platter and sprinkle the feta over the top.
Makes 4 servings.