Favorite Apple Pie
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 large apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter-oil bend, melted
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Fit 1 pie crust into pie plate and flute edges. Store the other pie crust for future use in refrigerator.
- Combine sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg in large bowl; mix well. Add apples and toss to coat evenly.
- Pour apple mixture into the prepared crust. Combine melted butter and vanilla; pour evenly over the apples.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until crust is golden and apples are tender and bubbly. Makes 8 servings.