Fresh Spinach Salad
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups torn Romaine lettuce
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue or feta cheese
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- ¼ cup frozen citrus blend concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons vinegar (use any type that you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In salad bowl, toss together spinach leaves, lettuce, onion slices, blue cheese and grapefruit sections.
- In small bowl whisk together the fruit juice concentrate, vinegar and oil. Pour over salad and toss to coat.
Makes 4 servings.