Frozen Pineapple and Berry Slush
- 8 ice cubes
- ½ lb. hulled strawberries, frozen
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk (can substitute with soy or almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon sugar, if desired
- Place ice cubes in food processor. Process until finely crushed.
- Add strawberries, pineapple chunks, pineapple juice and mill. Process until blended, but still with small pieces of fruit and ice visible.
- Add sugar if desired. Process briefly.
- Spoon into tall glasses. Decorate with sprig of mint; Serve with long spoons.
Makes 4 servings.