Fruit and Yogurt Bars
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ cup coarsely chopped mixed dried fruit
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup apple juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In mixing bowl whisk together the dry ingredients. Stir in dried fruit and nuts.
- In smaller bowl stir together the yogurt, egg, juice concentrate and oil.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Add the liquid ingredients and stir just until blended. Do not over mix the ingredients.
- Spread batter evenly in baking dish. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until done. Cool before slicing into wedges.