Garden Vegetable Gazpacho
- 3 cups low-sodium tomato juice
- 1 (14-ounce) can reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 1½ cups peeled and diced cucumbers
- 1½ cups diced green bell peppers
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Fat-free sour cream
- Combine juice, broth, vegetables, parsley, garlic, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce and oregano in large bowl.
- Chill for at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Top each serving with sour cream.
Makes 4 servings.