Garlicky Mashed Potatoes
- 2 pounds red potatoes (washed, unpeeled), quartered
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- ½ cup Miracle Whip or mayonnaise dressing
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place potatoes in large saucepan. Add enough water to completely cover the potatoes. Bring to a boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain potatoes; return to saucepan.
- Add remaining ingredients; mash until light and fluffy.
Makes 8 servings.