Grilled Vidalia Onion Dip
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 (8-ounce) container light sour cream
- 4 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- ½ envelope onion soup and dip mix
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Assorted vegetables for dipping
- Set grill to medium-low heat. Cut the onion into ½ -inch slices. Brush with olive oil. Season with paprika, salt and pepper. Place slices on grill. Cover and grill for 15 minutes or until tender. Turn occasionally. Remove from grill and cool.
- Place grilled onion slices in food processor. Pulse until finely chopped. Add sour cream, cream cheese, mayonnaise, dip mix, lemon juice, garlic, and black pepper. Pulse until well combined but not smooth. Refrigerate until chilled. Serve with raw vegetable dippers.