High Protein Breakfast Meatballs
- 2 lbs. lean bulk turkey sausage
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ lb. shredded 2% reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, using hands, blend together all of the ingredients until mixed well. Form into 48 meatballs. Place on a cookie sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool. Freeze the extras for a quick breakfast protein at a later date.