Lemon-Asparagus Chicken with Dill
- 1 cup cooked brown rice, kept warm
- 2 cups asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Cooking spray
- 6 ounces boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons dried fill weed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Bring water to a boil in skillet. Add asparagus pieces and boil, covered, for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside. Wipe out skillet
- Coat skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken pieces. Cook for 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Use 2 utensils to toss the chicken. Remove from heat; add asparagus. Cover and keep warm.
- Combine lemon juice, oil, dill and salt in small bowl.
- Add rice, lemon juice mixture and parsley to chicken-asparagus mixture. Stir to combine.