Lemon Souffle Cheesecake
- 1 graham cracker, crushed
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 small packet sugar-free lemon flavor JELL-O®
- 1 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) container fat-free or reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 cups reduced-fat frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Sprinkle ½ of crumbs onto 8-inch springform pan or 9-inch pie plate which has been coated with cooking spray.
- In large bowl stir boiling water into gelatin. Continue stirring at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Pour into blender container.
- Add cheeses; cover. Blend on medium speed until smooth, scraping down sides occasionally.
- Pour into large bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping. Pour into prepared pan; smooth the top. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set. Remove side of springform pan just before serving.
Makes 8 servings.