Lime-Ginger Cole Slaw
- 2 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 1½ cups matchstick carrots
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1½ teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- In large bowl, combine green cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, and onions.
- In Mason jar with lid shake together the dressing ingredients: lime juice, sugar, sunflower oil, ginger and salt.
- Pour dressing over the vegetables and toss to combine. Add cilantro and toss. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.