- 1 medium pizza dough ball or 1 whole wheat Boboli pizza crust
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- Large mozzarella cheese ball, sliced into 5-6 slices
- Fresh basil leaves
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread pizza dough on round pizza pan (or place boboli crust on the pan).
- Evenly spread sauce over the crust.
- Place mozzarella cheese slices over the sauce; top with basil leaves.
- Drizzle olive oil lightly over the top of the pizza. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let rest for 5 minutes before cutting into 6 slices.