Mint-Glazed Carrots & Snow Peas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 medium carrots, thinly sliced diagonally
- ½ lb. fresh snow peas, trimmed
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook and stir the carrots for 3-4 minutes.
- Add peas, sugar, lemon juice and mint. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes until vegetables are glazed and crisp-tender.
Makes 4 servings.
Note: An assortment of other vegetables can be used instead.