Mocha Brownie Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup butter-oil blend
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons instant coffee granules
- ¼ cup reduced-fat buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- In small bowl whisk together flour and baking soda.
- Melt butter-oil blend in medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Stir in granulated sugar, cocoa, brown sugar and coffee granules. Add buttermilk and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in flour mixture just until combined. Transfer dough to medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Dough will be stiff.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat cookie sheets with cooking spray. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes or until edges are firm. Bake cookies on cookie sheets for 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving. Makes 2 dozen cookies.