Mozzarella Caprese Salad
- 4 cups multi-colored cherry tomatoes
- 1 block part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Pinch sugar
- 4 cups arugula
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- Cut tomatoes in half. Cut mozzarella into cubes.
- In large bowl whisk together the vinegar, oil, shallot, sugar, salt and pepper. Add tomatoes and mozzarella; toss until well coated.
- Divide arugula between 8 plates. Spoon tomato mixture over arugula. Garnish with basil leaves.