No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- Pre-made graham pie crust
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (8-ounce) package fat-free cheese softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup thawed fat-free frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup unsweetened frozen blueberries
- Fresh blueberries and mint sprigs for garnishing
- Place gelatin in medium bowl. Add boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely absorbed.
- In mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar substitute and vanilla with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended. Beat in the whipped topping
- Add dissolved gelatin in steady stream while beating at low speed. Mixture will become loose and lumpy. Beat 4 minutes at medium speed until smooth and creamy, scraping side bowl occasionally.
- Fold frozen blueberries into cream cheese mixture; spread evenly over the graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for 3 minutes or until set.
Makes 8 servings.