Oatmeal Raisin Bars
- ¾ cup no-trans-fat margarine or butter, melted
- ¾ cup packed light-brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat together margarine/butter, sugars, egg and cinnamon until smooth.
- In another bowl whisk together flour, oats and baking soda.
- Stir dry ingredients into the butter-egg mixture. Stir in raisins.
- Spread batter into the pan evenly. Bake for 25 minutes. Cool completely in pan.
- Cut into 16 squares.