- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 medium baking potatoes, cut lengthwise into 4 wedges
- Salt, optional
- ½ cup unseasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano, Italian herbs, paprika
- Spicy brown mustard or ketchup
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Scrub the skins of the potatoes. Pat dry. Cut lengthwise into wedges. Spray the cut sides of potatoes generously with cooking spray and lightly sprinkle with salt, if desired.
- In pie plate, stir together bread crumbs, cheese and herbs. Add potatoes; toss lightly until potatoes are generously coated with crumb mixture. Place on prepared baking sheet in single layer.
- Bake potatoes until browned and tender, about 20 minutes. Serve with dippers such as mustard or ketchup.