Peanut Butter-Banana Sandwiches
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 8 slices whole-grain cinnamon swirl bread
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In small bowl stir together the peanut butter and yogurt until smooth.
- Drizzle juice over banana slices; toss gently to coat.
- Spread peanut butter mixture evenly over four slices of bread. Arrange banana slices over the peanut butter on each slice.
- Combine wheat germ and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over banana slices. Place remaining four slices of bread on top of each sandwich. Cut into four quarters.
Makes 4 sandwiches.