Quick Chocolate Chip Oat Cookies
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ½ cup egg substitutes or 2 eggs
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In medium mixing bowl, stir together cake mix, egg substitute, oil and sour cream.
- Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop by small spoonfuls onto cookie sheets. Bake 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks and cool completely. Repeat until dough is used.
Makes 4 dozen small cookies.