- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ lb. eggplant, peeled and cut into ½ -inch cubes
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- ½ medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon dried chervil leaves
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Dash ground pepper
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet. Add eggplant, onion, zucchini, bell pepper, tomato and celery. Saute for a few minutes and until eggplant is translucent.
- Add herbs and spices; stir to combine. Simmer for a few minutes.
Makes 6 servings.