Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon and Thyme
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 5 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Coat a large baking pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl toss together cauliflower, oil, thyme, salt and pepper. Spread in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, stirring occasionally or until slightly tender. Transfer to serving bowl. Add parsley and lemon juice; mix gently. Makes 4 servings.