Roasted Garlic and Spinach Spirals
- 1 whole head garlic
- 1 (15-ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups spinach leaves, finely shredded
- 7 (7-inch) whole-grain tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Trim top off garlic; discard. Moisten head of garlic with water; wrap in foil. Bake 45 minutes or until garlic is softened; cool completely.
- Squeeze garlic into food processor or blender; discard skins. Add beans, oregano and black pepper. Process until smooth. Stir in the spinach.
- Spread mixture evenly onto tortillas; roll-up jelly-roll style. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- To serve, cut into thirds or desired size.
Note: You can use minced garlic instead for quicker prep.