Roasted Salmon with Fruit Salsa
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 4 (4-ounce) salmon fillets, skin removed
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium orange
- 1cup diced strawberries
- ¼ cup finely diced green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil; coat with cooking spray. Place salmon on prepared pan. Sprinkle with cumin, thyme and black pepper.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until salmon begins to flake when tested with fork.
To make salsa:
- Grate orange peel to measure ½ teaspoon; place in medium bowl. Peel and section orange; coarsely chop the orange sections. Add orange sections, strawberries, pepper, cilantro and ginger in bowl; mix well.
- Serve salmon with a scoop of salsa on each fillet. Makes 4 servings.