Roasted Vegetables with Nutmeg
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 ounces fresh cauliflower florets
- 1 medium onion, cut into ½ -inch wedges
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and cut into quarters lengthwise, then cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil. Coat foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange cauliflower, onion and carrots on prepared sheet. Drizzle evenly with oil. Sprinkle evenly with sugar. Toss together to coat. Bake 6 minutes. Stir. Bake 6-9 minutes more or until lightly browned on edges.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle evenly with nutmeg, salt and pepper.