Salsa Salad Bowl
- 1 (15-ounce) can low-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, preferably sweet grape, quartered
- 4 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into ¼ -inch cubes
- ½ medium green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup lime juice (juice of 2 medium limes)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In serving bowl, combine beans, tomatoes cheese, green pepper, onion and cilantro
- In small container whisk together juice, olive oil and cayenne. Pour over the salad and gently toss together.
Makes 4 servings.