Sesame Green Beans
- 1¼ lbs. fresh green beans, rinsed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Place green beans in large saucepan. Cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Simmer 6-8 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Drain in colander.
- Add oil to same saucepan. Heat over medium heat. Return drained green beans to pan; toss well to coat.
- Add soy sauce and honey. Cook 3-4 minutes or until beans are hot and glazed with soy sauce mixture. Stir in sesame seeds.