Slow Cooker Ground Chicken and White Bean Chili
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 lb. uncooked ground turkey breast
- 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cans canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Crumble turkey in skillet; add onion and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Cook until turkey is browned, about 10 minutes.
- Add turkey mixture and remaining ingredients, except cilantro, to a large slow cooker. Stir to combine Cover and cook on LOW heat for 4 hours. Add cilantro to the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Stir well before serving. Makes 6-8 servings.