Spinach and Orange Salad
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons sliced celery
- 2 small button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 thinly sliced red onion
- ½ medium orange, peeled and sectioned
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon shelled roasted pumpkin seeds
- In medium bowl, toss together spinach, celery, mushrooms, onion and orange sections.
- In small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients except pumpkin seeds. Drizzle over salad. Toss to combine. Garnish with pumpkin seeds.
Makes 2 servings.