Spinach Feta Frittata
- 1½ cups cholesterol-free egg substitutes or 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup evaporated fat-free milk
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- ½ cup finely chopped green onions
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano or basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked whole-wheat spaghetti noodles
- 4 ounces crumbled sundried tomato and basil or plain feta
- Cooking spray
- Preheat broiler
- In medium bowl, combine egg substitute and milk; whisk until well blended. Stir in spinach, green onions, oregano and black pepper. Stir in noodles and feta.
- Spray a 10-inch cast iron or ovenproof skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook 5 minutes or until nearly cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Place skillet under broiler 3-5 minutes or until just beginning to lightly brown and set. Cut into 4 wedges.
Makes 4 servings.