Spinach Salad with Grilled and Fresh Fruit
- Vegetable cooking spray
- ¼ cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 sliced fresh pineapple
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- Coat grill or grill pan with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat.
- Combine vinegar, sugar, canola oil and ginger in small jar with lid. Shake vigorously until completely blended.
- Place pineapple slices on grill rack. Drizzle lightly with some of the dressing. Grill 4 minutes or until soft and slightly browned. Turn and cook 4 minutes or until heated through. Cut fruit into bite-size pieces.
- Place spinach and onion on serving platter. Top with grilled fruit, sprinkle strawberries evenly on top, and drizzle remaining dressing over all. Makes 4 servings.