- 3 medium zucchini
- 2 tablespoons butter or butter-oil blend
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups packed baby spinach
- ¼ cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Black pepper to taste
- Spiralize the zucchini or purchase zucchini noodles in the produce section of the grocery store.
- Place a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Melt butter. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add zucchini noodles and spinach. Toss and cook until spinach leaves are wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and toss to coat the spinach and zucchini. Season with black pepper to taste. Serve hot.