Spring Greens with Raspberry Vinaigrette and Goat Cheese
- ¼ cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 cups packed greens for salad
- ½ fresh pear, sliced
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- In jar with lid, shake together dressing ingredients until well-blended.
- Arrange greens, pears, onion, cherries and cheese on 4 salad plates. Top with dressing.