- 1 (4-serving) package strawberry sugar-free gelatin
- ½ cup boiling water
- 2 cups sliced strawberries, divided
- ½ cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- ½ cup cold water
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping or whipped cream
- Place gelatin in small bowl. Pour boiling water over gelatin and stir until completely dissolved. Pour gelatin mixture into blender; add 1 cup sliced strawberries, cream cheese, cold water and almond extract. Blend 1 minute or until completely smooth.
- Pour mixture into medium bowl. Thoroughly whisk whipped topping into mixture.
- Pour mousse into 6 serving cups. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until mousse sets. At serving time, top each serving with additional sliced strawberries.
Makes 6 servings.