The Best Broccoli Pizza
- Whole-grain Boboli crust
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 large bunch broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Other vegetables as desired- peppers, zucchini, etc.
- 1/2 - 1 cup reduced-fat grated Italian cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 374 degrees. Place water in saucepan, cover with lid and bring to a boil. Put broccoli pieces in steamer basket and then place in saucepan. Cover and steam for 4 minutes. Drain immediately.
- Meanwhile, coat a pizza pan with cooking spray. Place crust on it. Spread pesto sauce even over the top. Sprinkle with half the cheese.
- Place the broccoli and onion slices evenly over the pizza. Then top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes or the top is bubbly hot. Remove from oven and let sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before cutting.