- 1 (8-ounce) turkey tenderloin
- 1½ teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 1 cucumber
- 2/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 whole wheat pita breads
- 1½ cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons crumbled fat-free feta cheese
- Cut turkey tenderloin across the grain into ¼ -inch slices. Place turkey slices on a plate. Sprinkle both sides with seasoning. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut 2/3s of cucumber into this slices. Finely chop remaining cucumber.
- In small bowl stir together the chopped cucumber, yogurt, onion, dill weed and lemon juice.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat until hot. Add turkey slices. Cook 2 minutes on each side.
- Wrap 2 pita breads in paper towel. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds or just until warmed. Repeat with the other 2 pita breads.
- Divide the lettuce, tomato, cucumber slices, turkey, feta cheese and yogurt-cucumber sauce evenly among pita bread. Fold edges over and secure with toothpicks.