Vegetarian Stir Fry
- 1 (12-ounce) package firm tofu
- ½ tablespoon salt-free seasoning blend
- ½ cup instant brown rice
- 1 (12-ounce) bag ready-to-use stir fry mix
- ½ cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- Preheat grill. Cut tofu into 4 thick slices. Sprinkle slices with salt-free seasoning blend. Grill for 5 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Prepare rice according to package instructions. Cook vegetables in microwave according to package directions.
- Toss vegetables with dressing in mixing bowl. Divide rice between 4 plates; add a layer of the vegetables over the rice. Top with tofu slice.
Makes 4 servings.