Veggie Pizza Snackers
- 1 (8-ounce) block reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup light mayonnaise made with olive oil
- ½ (1-ounce) packet Ranch dressing mix
- 2 (8-ounce) cans reduced-fat whole-grain crescent rolls or pizza crust dough
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 4 green onions sliced thin
- 1½ cups 2% shredded cheese (mozzarella, cheddar, pepper jack, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cream cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise and Ranch dressing mix in bowl. Beat with electric mixer until creamy. Set aside.
- Remove crescent rolls and roll out into one large piece on cookie sheet coated with cooking spray. Pinch seams together in the middle. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled rust. Top with vegetables and cheese.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut into snack-size squares. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator in airtight container for 3 days.