White Bean Salad
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 6 green onions with tops
- 2 (15-ounce) cans Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro or parsley leaves
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Cut bell pepper into ¼-inch strips. Cut green onions into ¼-inch slices.
- In medium bowl stir together bell pepper, onions, beans and cilantro.
- Add oil, vinegar and sugar. Toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight. Makes 8 servings.