Wild Mushroom Baked Beans
- 1 (3.5-ounce) package fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) package baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1½ cups dry white wine or no-salt vegetable broth
- ¾ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute mushrooms, onion and garlic in oil in large skillet until tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in flour; cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Combine mushroom mixture and remaining ingredients except parsley in 2-quart casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.