Zesty Cauliflower Salad
- 1 small head cauliflower cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/3 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon tarragon leaves
- Dash black pepper
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onion
- In saucepan, steam cauliflower over boiling water until crisp-tender; drain. Chill by rinsing in cold water.
- In medium bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, tarragon and pepper. Whisk well.
- To bowl add cauliflower and green onions; toss gently. Refrigerate until well chilled.