Zucchini Noodle Greek Salad
May 08, 2018
By: Rita P. Smith, MS, RD, CDE, Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital
- 5 cups grated zucchini (from 2 medium zucchini)
- 2 medium cucumber, peeled and diced
- 4 medium fresh tomatoes, diced
- ¼ red onion, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup pitted black olives, finely diced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano or Italian seasoning blend
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup reduced-fat feta cheese crumbles
- Place grated zucchini, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion and olives in large serving bowl. Toss together.
- In Mason jar shake together the dressing ingredient until well-blended: oregano, pepper, vinegar, and oils. Pour over salad and toss to coat all ingredients. Gently stir in cheese before serving.