We believe that each resident is a unique individual and deserves to be recognized as such. Care is directed towards meaningful daily events and the development of close personal relationships between the residents, their families and the staff.
Our Neighborhoods and Households
Sentara MeadowView Terrace is divided into five distinct living areas:
- Finch Lane is a 42-bed neighborhood with bedrooms arranged in clusters with easy access to dining rooms and the activity area.
- Sundrop Court accommodates 36 residents. The neighborhood includes its own dining room and activity area.
- Honeysuckle Lodge is a 30-resident household and includes a kitchen, dining room, laundry room, common areas and easily accessible porches for outdoor enjoyment.
- Primrose Park is a self-contained neighborhood for 24 individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias with its own kitchen, laundry, common areas and a specially designed outdoor serenity garden.
- Periwinkle Cottage is an 18-bed self-contained memory support household which also has its own kitchen, laundry, activity area and outdoor, secure garden for walking or resting. Each area contains both private and semi-private rooms.
In addition to the common areas in our households and neighborhoods, residents at Sentara MeadowView Terrace also have access to the Community Center, a room large enough to host community groups and large activities and events.
Awards and Accolades
- American Health Care Association Step1 Quality Award
- Advancing Excellence awards
- Virginia Health Care Association recognition in the D. A. "Woody" Brown Community Involvement program