Sentara Medical Group is proud to offer video visits as a secure alternative to visiting your provider’s office when you have a minor injury or illness. Video visits are a more convenient way to receive medical care from the comfort of your home or office.
As an extension of your care team, video visits offer the following:
Same Day Care – If you want to avoid a busy waiting room or urgent care, you can use a video visit to treat a variety of minor illnesses and injuries.
Routine Care – When your primary care provider is unavailable, we can now offer you a video visit for routine check-ups.
Transitional Care – When you are in need of care following a stay in the hospital, a video visit is a great option.
Other Services – Medication refills, specialty care referrals and lab orders can all be taken care of through a video visit. Our team can also help keep you up to date on your health screenings.
Schedule Your Video Visit
Many ways to schedule!
- Through the new Sentara App
- Online by clicking here
- By contacting your primary care providers office
- By calling 757-252-3050757-252-3050
Before your appointment please complete the following:
- Download the Sentara App on your smartphone.
- Register on the Sentara App. If you have an existing MyChart username and password, you can use these credentials to log in. If you do not have an existing MyChart username and password, you can create new credentials at this time.
- If you have a video visit scheduled with your provider, you can prepare for your appointment through the app. If you would like to schedule a visit, you can do so by clicking “Get Virtual Care” from the home screen.